- Presentation | Continue to research
- The Classical Exhibit | Crépuscule des Pharaons
- Interview | Richard de Willermin: "The method is eye and experience"
- The Contemporary Exhibit | David Hockney
- The Work | A reunion with an original by El Greco
- Spaces | Titanic Belfast, Images Frozen in Time
- Portfolio | Charterhouse of Miraflores
- Investigation | The Enigma of Asensio Juliá
- In the studio | Alison Elizabeth Taylor
- The collection of | Pier Luigi Pizzi
- Chronicles from Berlin, London, Paris and New York
- Auctions of Classical and Modern Art
- Written by | Mercedes Águeda Villar, José Juan Barba, Tim Barringer, Carlos Gracia Zamacona, Leticia Ruiz Gómez, Joaquín Yarza Luaces
Richard de Willermin: "The method is eye and experience"
Born in France in 1944 when World War II was coming to an end, to a Swiss family that goes back to the thirteenth century. He was formed at the Courtauld Institute in London with the famous art historian and spy Anthony Blunt. In 1973 he arrived in Spain and since then, his work has been linked to the world of art and auctions.By Alejandro Martínez Pérez